COVID-19 Update January 2022
Status, Protocols and Product Delivery
To our Valued Patients and Clients,
In this global health crisis, Therry’s and my first priority is the safety and well-being of those we work with and serve, including our DiscoveryLaser team, patients, clients, suppliers and our community. We have set in place protocols and procedures for your protection and comfort, including:
- Regular disinfection and cleaning of surfaces throughout the entire clinic;
- Restructuring our spaces to facilitate physical distancing;
- Pre-screening staff, patients and clients for symptoms and potential exposure to COVID-19;
- Medical-grade personal protective equipment for all staff, performing procedures or otherwise, in close contact with our patients and clients;
We respectfully ask that you follow our COVID-19 visitor protocols:
- Medical masks are required within our clinic at all times. Please bring and wear a medical mask to your appointment. If you do not have a medical grade mask, we will supply one;
- Check in at the front desk upon arrival;
- Please attend your appointment alone; unless a companion is necessary for medical purposes;
- If you do not have a scheduled appointment, for your safety and ours, please call before you come to the clinic, including visits to restock skincare;
- Maximum three patients, or one family, is permitted in the waiting room at any given time. If you are booked for an appointment and our waiting room is at capacity, we will provide you with a beeper and you will be asked to return to your vehicle until you are notified to safely re-enter.
You may already have noticed your encounter at our clinic has changed. Many of you have appreciated and enjoyed these changes which include:
- Adding extra time to our previous appointment times;
- Making your experience even more personal. While you wait in your vehicle, with a supplied appointment beeper, we will notify you when your consult or procedure room is ready.
- Upon re-entry, you will be personally escorted for any photos and then to your treatment room.
We hope that you and those around you are and remain safe. We are privileged to continue to serve our patients and clients and appreciate your continued patience and support while we navigate these extraordinary times.
Dr. Gert Jacobs
Founder & Medical Director
DiscoveryLaser Practical Dermatology & Skin Care Clinic
For a small fee we're delivering ZO Products to your home.
Simply send us an email to email@example.com or give us call at 250-286-4565 placing your product order. We will then email or call with your invoice total, at which time we will accept credit card for the amount owing.
If you have any questions just contact us
We're here to serve you. Simply call or email us.